H-yperActive! <3
H-yperActive! <3
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Maybe in progress

Hellos to all Last Kiss/Huqqs members :D
Is --L-KISS~ here .

Well,
Come here to blog about some important things.

1) Attendance and Donations is really bad
2) Inactive members getting alots and alots

Another things will be..
I'll be combining Last Kiss/Huqqs in to 1 big fam
No more spilt fam and branches.
Why do i want to do this so.?
Cause,
It is really from what i see.
Members inactive at all..
Even like LastKiss~
The attendance real bad and ya donations too.
So, I wanna combine into a big fam.
LastKiss~ Members will be merging in to LastHuqq~ Fam
Till i move there,
Cause i got to discuss w/ LastHuqq Master first. And in 1week time,
LastKiss~ will be in so called downcast .
Means closed .
Dont ask me why,
Blame your ownself .

And after merging in,
We will be changing FAM ign too.
It will be changed to some kinds of ign that can let the whole auditioners felt proud of it .
I'm thinking anyways,
If you have any, Please tag at the tagboard.
And let me know.

After the FAM name is changed ,
Maybe,
All are require to change ign again .
FAM tees remain same,
FAM rules and reqs remains too.
Want argue, SMS me :D
I'm always 24hrs on .


For you info agains,
In 1week time,
--LastKiss~ Will be down .
No whys, blame yourself.


That's all,
W/ Loves,
--L-KISS~