H-yperActive! <3
H-yperActive! <3
Wednesday, July 8, 2009

--L-PIGLET~ here.
I don't want to repeat AGAIN and AGAIN.
I haven seen any one of you donate to FAM Bank.
Any some of you are not active at all.

FINAL WARNING:

If I don't see anyone is donating to FAM Bank,
You will be straight away soccer-ed of the FAM.
And i'm not mentioning oni --LastHuqq~ members.
I'm also mentioning --LastKiss~ members.
DONATE and TAKE ATTENDANCE.
If i don't see any improvement,
You will be SOCCER-ED.
UNDERSTAND PPL?

And also, i don't wanna repeat again.
Changing IGN in this FAM is COMPLUSORY.
And Yet i still don't see any changes.
I'm giving you guys 3 weeks more to change ur IGN.
If not, same thing. SOCCER-ED.
STARTING from TODAY.
09/07/09.
3 weeks from now.
30/07/09.
By 30/07/09 i must see all IGN name changed.
If not, Me and --L-KISS~ will take action.

We want a LIVELY FAM.
Not DEAD FAM.
UNDERSTAND?