H-yperActive! <3
H-yperActive! <3
Sunday, July 12, 2009



Heyheyhey! 
Hey to all the members of --LastKiss~ 
As well as --LastHuqq~

Ahahaha,
Never see me blog before right?
Hahaha, 
Not you all never see,
Is i rare to blog on here :X 
Anyways,

New skins up!
Want songs mah?
Tag in the tagboard ,
Let me know,
I update for you :D 
Hahaha, 

And 
Leave your links, birthdays, your audi cpl and you the anniversaries 
for us :D 
We will updateeeeeeeeee for you! :D 
Why is this so?
Cos' is true of sharing tgt :D 
Is true of letting ppl to wish you a happiness day :D 
Is true to let us know that you're happiness to :D 
Hahaha, 
Omfgs, this FAM seems like match-making! :X 
Hahaha, 

Anyways,
Saw the photos above?
I want this FAM house for my --LastKiss~ 
So, 
Members of --LastKiss~
Please jyjy! :D
Donate more hor! :D 
Hahaha, 
I want to see donations every week :D 

And, 
Attendance is a must to take :D 
Hahaha, 

Well, 
--LastKiss~ had recruit 1 member :D
Hahaha, 

Let us welcome, 
--LaoBei--x3 in to --LastKiss~ 
Hahaha,
My baby! :X 
I <3>

Anyways,
Clapclapclap* 
Hahaha,
Hope he enjoy with us in this FAM 
And ya, 
Enjoy with me too :D 

Alrights, 
That's about it,
So, 
I shall see all in auditions real soon :D 
So,
See ya :D 
Byes :D