H-yperActive! <3
H-yperActive! <3
Thursday, May 28, 2009

Heyheyhey!
Is 1st master -----xXUANx3 here :D
Hope you guys really enjoy yourself in secrets ~ :D

N0TICE :
-Eraser-x3 had left the FAM w/o telling the Master and JR.Master
This kind of act is not allow in our FAM .
Anyone who cauqht that..
Dont blame me qo find you and pm you , alriqhts?
I'm not like ~woaini master, okays?
I mean it and do I'll do it..
Maybe I'm not quite popular in this bloqqinq of this FAM.
But that doesn't mean that i wont do it.
I hope this wont happen 2nd times.
Had your own self a discipline please.

RULES NO.14 :
Please, go take a look at the FAM criteria column.
Please, in another 3wks times, change your iqn
Names that i have mentions, i will send you all the change of iqn asap
* That's for those who are really UNDER FINANCIALLY problems.
Hope i see names changes :D

OUTING :
The outinq will be book as 17th of June (:
Please contact me to 96849699 to tell me whether if you're qoinq or not :D
I qot to confirm the numbers of peoples :D
I want a CONFIRMATION answer :D


That's about it ..
So, enjoy in ~SECRETSx3~ ya?
*POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFF*