H-yperActive! <3
H-yperActive! <3
Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hihi to all Secretors :D
Here to post 1 upcoming event .

I'll be helding a FAM outing on the 1st Of May :D
Hope everybody can attend this FAM outing ,
Let us bond together as one :D
Know each other super duper well :D

It's another 2weeks away wors :D
So here are some activities , for you guys to choose :D
If you're interested of any of it ..
Please tag at the tagboard let me know ,
And i shall discuss with my JR's and 2nd Master's :D

1) Watching Movie
2) Go K-Box together
3) Having Dinner together or Lunch also can :)
4) Hmmms , I'm still thinking :D

Alrights ,
That's all first ..
Please get a clear decision
And I'll discuss with my JR's and 2nd Master's :D

Alrights ,
Shall stop here ,
Remember to donate uhs :D
And attendance toooooooos :D

So,
Ciaos Secretors <3>